|
~Previous Posts~
~Things to do~
~Credits~ |
Thursday, March 09, 2006 Ex?
Saw my friend's ex when I was studying in school. I could not really recognise him since I don't really know him well. But still, I find him familar. Looking at him now, he looked pretty different from how he looked when he was still together with my friend. Suddenly, I realised how people just take the other people for granted. When they just got together, he was still pretty ermz.. well-kept?? The last time I saw him with my friend, he was utterly messy. I don't mean to discriminate. But the thing is, how many of us are guilty of treating our partner for granted? I do have my messy times too. But I guess the most basic respect you can have for your partner is at least to have a clean and well, neat image in front of his/her friend. I simply cannot stand guys who don't shave. Hahaha.. I find thme pretty ermz.. dirty. *yucks*
My Ibu called me today, asking me to help out in the SEA night tomorrow. I'm supposed to wear the traditional Indonesian costumes. It sounds pretty funny. But I got to reject that simply because I got lessons when they'll be having their rehearsal. Ermz... no pretty traditional costumes to wear.. Boohoo Saya mau memakai pakaian tradisional karena saya mau memjadi cantik. Kekeke... Sekarang saya tidak senang karena saya tidak bisa memakai pakaian tradisional. Yao di mana? Saya mau makan. Saya lapar sekali!!! Wahahaha...
link | posted by trom_piggy at 5:36 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |